广东福彩好彩一预测 www.zrrb.net A subscription-based interactive, research tool developed for travel industry professionals to make better-informed decisions.
This web-based interactive tool allows you to easily visualize and analyze domestic and international U.S. travel statistics in the following categories.
- State Tourism Office Budgets
- Tax Revenue
- Trade Statistics
- General Economic Statistics
All U.S. Travel members have complimentary access to the new Key Statistics and Forecast subscription. Chairman’s Circle, Board Circle and Association Board Circle members have complimentary access to all ITA subscriptions.
Basic and Premier Research subscribers as well as and State Travel Offices have complimentary access to the State Tourism Office Budgets subscription. Premier Research subscribers also have access to the International Travel Statistics subscription.
Most ITA Subscriptions are available for individual purchase. Visit the pages to learn more.
Please use your U.S. Travel login credentials to access ITA.GO TO ITA
Not a subscriber? A portion of ITA (travel economic impact data for all 50 states and D.C.) is publicly-available.TAKE A TEST DRIVE
Data You Can Leverage
Statistics can be manipulated, displayed and downloaded for your own analysis through a variety of tools
Create dashboard charts
Get the latest rankings
ITA is available through five subscriptions
- Key Statistics and Forecast Subscription: provides interactive data related to visitations and spending (domestic and international), travel inflation, and general economic statistics.
- Travel Economic Impact Subscription: annual travel economic impact data for the U.S. and all 50 states.
- Monthly Travel Statistics Subscription: national level travel employment, inflation and international trade statistics.
- International Travel Statistics Subscription: annual U.S. international travel statistics, global long-haul travel data and general international economic statistics.
- State Tourism Office Budgets Subscription: Annual state tourism office budget data for all 50 states.